CINESTUDIO IS NOW SAFER FOR OUR AUDIENCE AND STAFF, AND WE’RE READY TO WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS! WE’D LIKE TO SHARE OUR GUIDELINES/RESTRICTIONS, WHICH GO BEYOND WHAT THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT REQUIRES FOR CINEMAS.
- Limited capacity: Cinestudio has 450 seats, and we will be making under 25% of those seats available during a screening.
- Deep cleaning and disinfection protocols in all settings. The theater lobby, seats, and restrooms will be deep cleaned before every show.
- Select your seat in advance You may now look online at schematics of the theater (including balcony) and purchase one of the socially distanced seats where you – or your family group – would like to sit. Our website will automatically block off seats around the one/s you have chosen, so they will remain empty and unsold.
- Contact-free ticket purchases: If you prefer to purchase tickets at the door, we urge you to use a credit card. Your ticket will come with a designated row and seat number.
- Face masks must be worn in all indoor public spaces – even once the house lights go down. Those in high-risk groups should continue to stay safe and stay home. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and seek medical advice. We will take your temperature before you enter the theater. Our staff members will not be allowed to come in to work if they are feeling unwell or have a temperature. They will be wearing gloves and face masks at all times. Hand sanitizers will be on site.
- Social Distancing will be observed both in the lobby and in the theater. Staff will be on hand to make sure this is followed. Inside the theater, there will be one-way entrance and exit aisles. If you are with a family group, you may sit together.
Thanks for your support during this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you again at the movies.